| 07:14:27 29 November 2014
On forum: 11/28/2014
As an aside, graphic mods do seem to work with AO.|
Install Absolute Nature, Absolute Structures, THEN Arsenal Overhaul (overwriting where necessary). Installing either graphical mod over AO results in an X-Ray engine crash.
Atmosfear 1.3 can be safely installed over Arsenal Overhaul.
| 20:33:52 26 February 2015
On forum: 01/06/2009
Arsenal Overhaul - Clear Sky
Arsenal Overhaul - Clear Sky is a full weapons conversion for S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky using SRP 1.0.3a as a base. It features 60 new weapons with 20 new ammunition types including replacement of all stock weapon models with higher quality versions. All new weapons sounds, 4 new suits, more variation in stalkers, new uniform patterns for Duty, Freedom and the Mercenaries and an improved economy.
- Sky Reclamation Project 1.0.3a (unofficial patch)
- Realistic damage to npc's, a shot to the head or neck is a kill, 1-2 hits to the chest kills
- Restored pistol iron sights
- CoP Variation Mod
- Higher quality stock weapon models
- 60 new weapons
- 20 new ammunition types
- Right side ejecting shells for all weapons
- Better gear in stashes
- Reworked recoil to eliminate negative recoil
- Grenades completely removed from Monolith and Bandit loadouts
- Sleeping bag
- 4 new suits
- All new gun sounds
- Improved economy, similar to Call of Pripyat
- Surplus and civilian rifles to start with in the swamps
- New scope overlays
- All npc's rearmed with new weapons and ammunition
- Duty and Freedom propaganda replaced with music
- Duty, Freedom and Mercenaries sell stashes with high value weapons and ammo
It's good the damage has been increased but it's a bit too much for this mod IMO.
So does the AI still use grenades or are they completely removed from the game as well?
With improved economy do you mean all prices has been increased?