Out In The Stix Bartender
On forum: 12/22/2009
Message edited by:
Out In The Stix Bar|
Location: Swamps far west side across the body of water
Floor Plan: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5466/oitsb.png
Reason: I was wondering why there was no bar in the clear sky board so I hired some help (CS boys) and built the place
Rules, Regulations and things to take note of
1. Many drinks are available just ask me and I will see if we have it.
2. As in all bars this is neutral territory so weapons are prohibited from being drawn.
3. Dog doesn't bite unless absolutely necessary.
4. I will be able to sell weapons that are easily acquirable off the black market. (I don't have all these connections like Delta)
5. If i'm not in (for example at another bar), a notice reading 'Back in a Jiffy' will be posted.
6. Keep it clean I want to try to keep a friendly atmosphere.
7. Security for the moment is me and Dog (considering hiring a Merc or two if I get business)
8. There are two roll mats out the back I can grab if you would like to rest your weary bones.
9. Don't steal, Dog doesn't like it when people steal.
10. You break it, You fix it (or pay for it what ever is easier)
11. JukeBox is available to anyone it's coin slot is stuffed so it's free (every song imaginable is stored on there)
12. You can pay for your drinks however you see fit.
13. Yes we do tabs.
14. I have basic meals for the moment.
15. Most importantly enjoy this little retreat
Drinks in stock (that I know off the top of my head)
CS beer (a local brew), Zoneshine (my own creation), Whiskey, Cossacks Vodka, Tequila, Mead, Wine (red and white), OJ and Port
Sausage, Tourists delight, Bread, Pork Chops (there is an abundance of boar) and for the adventurous our speacialty a Mystery Meal (what's in it only I know)
- Anyone with weapons connections
Just a heads up, if your going to have a game of pool the floors not fully flat so it slopes to the right.