I'd like an eternal, pitch-black, foggy night mod. And a simple eternal, super-thick fog mod. (separate mods, I know all it requires is tweaking weather.ltx but I'm too lazy to reverse engineer other mods to do it myself)
I think people just want the world friggen sugar coated for them. They refuse to see that the world has turned to utter shit in the past 50 or so years; so they turn to this sugary sweet pop and techno to help them create an illusion of perfection.
---QUOTATION--- I'd like an eternal, pitch-black, foggy night mod. And a simple eternal, super-thick fog mod. (separate mods, I know all it requires is tweaking weather.ltx but I'm too lazy to reverse engineer other mods to do it myself) ---END QUOTATION---
whenever I get my two versions of the next AAO release done - I planned on starting another mod that would make some changes to the weather. If no one else has been willing to pick up your request, I might be willing to do so . . . for CS or SoC?
Incendiary rounds for shotguns. Rounds like this should be capable of causing massive amounts of damage so for realism sake I'd prefer that they be harder to find and expensive, I think being able to burn your enemies is totally worth it!
Message edited by: Mr. Mutant 02/08/2009 3:32:56
molotvs and mortars
Id like to see a mod that has a US strike force or foreign army attacking the zone for its resources mod
Maybe a mod that will put you rite at the beginning of chernobyl or just a few years after the explosion.
Snow Mods are nice.
Mercenary Mod which allows you to come in as an ex-military guy and do jobs for hire.
A mod that puts you even more into the future where everything might be more baren or completely forested.
Arctic Freeze mod where the whole zone has frozen over and mutants have somehow adapted to the changes causing various deformations.
Drug Dealer mod where you can sell/use drugs(small mod)
Mini-games mod where(as they said in the beginning) when you fast travel the guide will take you through a short-cut full of dangerous things. A mini game mod where you shoot crows with the shotgun.
Russian Roulette mini game
If you want to be the best you...must...lose...your...mind
..._...|.._______________ __, ,
....../ `–-_________–– ;____|] [̲̅в̲̅σ̲̅σ̲̅м̲̅̅|
.....), –-.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ––"
It would be nice to have a vehicle mod that lets you use vehicles as stash locations...though I think this would be difficut to implement...and of course there's no real way to take vehicles between levels.
I'm looking for a modder to work on some extra armours for Clear Sky.
Monolith Armour, 3 variations (Light, Medium, Heavy as you can see Monolith members wearing ingame) with custom texture arms for first person view.
I'm basing my "classification" of the armour types on the weaponry I've seen Monolith members weilding.
Light: Looks like a SEVA suit (They usually carry AK74us or MP5's)
Medium: Similar to the light Duty suit (These usually carry AK74s or SIG SG 550s)
Heavy: Similar to an Exoskeleton (Seen usually wielding Vals but sometimes Groza)
Since Monolith is known for its combat prowess, rare equipment and weaponry, and the "support" of the Zone itself, the armours should have stats slightly above others with a decent amount of artifact containers (although this isn't too big of a deal since outfit stats are easy to edit).
I have tried a mod that added a single Monolith suit, but it was pretty poor in my opinion - So I've decided to try here.
Once I encounter some Monolith in the Army Warehouses, I'll take some screenshots to show each of the different armours they wear.
I'd like to see a mod that improves immersion by slowing down the pace of the game. I really find it annoying that sometimes 3 or more tasks pop up at the same time spamming the HUD with messages that disappear too fast to be read and some tasks fail way to easily. To improve on this I think that the following could help:
- if you get more than one calls for help and you respond to one of them by arriving at the location the other auto-tasks should get cancelled and pop up at a later time. Example: if you arrive at Agroprom stalker base to defend Eastern Gate you should not get a task to defend the Back Exit.
- a decent break between two auto-tasks at the same location. E.g. the Eastern Gate at Agroprom should only require your help once or twice a day no matter what kind of enemy you just defeated.
- no multiple concurrent tasks in faction wars. Face it, the commander of the faction can only send you to one location at a time.
- reduced respawn rates and domination of the area: as long as you are present at a site no NPC/monsters should spawn there or nearby.
- emissions that kill NPCs: every NPC on the level that is not in a location that works as a hideout should be killed by the emission. I don't care about their stuff, it could be either completely thrashed or left in perfect condition. In general the emissions should reduce the current population a bit even if no on-line NPCs are outside hideout locations.
"This is evolution: the monkey, the man, then the gun" - Marilyn Manson