Bishop and Councilor of War
On forum: 12/04/2002
Message edited by:
Foobar2000 Link enables interaction with the music player Foobar2000 from the game STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl. The mod performs two tasks: enabling you to control the music player from the game, and showing events from the music player inside the game.
Once both the game and Foobar2000 are running, with the mod installed, you can control Foobar2000 by enabling Scroll Lock. When controlling the music player, keyboard control is transferred from the game to the player. You can make use of any shorcuts you have set up in Foobar2000. Disable Scroll Lock to return to the game.
Events from Foobar2000, such as track changes, are reported inside the game as news items. You can change the messages in Foobar2000 preferences for "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Link".
• STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
• Foobar2000 ( [link]http://www.foobar2000.org[/link] )
• 7-Zip ( [link]http://www.7-zip.org[/link] )
• Smart Mod Manager ( [link]http://www.smart-mod-manager.org[/link] )
Foobar2000 Link has been tested with STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl 1.0005 and Foobar2000 0.9.5.4.
Foobar2000 Link consists of two parts: a mod for the game, and a plugin for Foobar2000. Instructions for each part follow:
a) The preferred method of installing the mod is with Smart Mod Manager. Simply drag Foobar2000Link.7z into the manager's window, and you are done.
b) Once the mod is installed, you need to install the Foobar2000 plugin. Foobar2000Link.7z contains the file "foo_stalker.dll". Copy this file to your Foobar2000 plugins folder, such as "C:\Program Files\Foobar2000\components". Restart the player if it is running.
• Silverpower came up with the idea for the mod and the plan for its implementation.
• Icons from the OxygenRefit2-orange-version icon pack were used.
• Thanks to the developers of STALKER and Foobar2000.
Ce n'est que pour vous dire ce que je vous dis.