On forum: 07/15/2007
Message edited by:
Finished the game for a 3rd time.|
And overall its a pretty good game, it would be one of my favorites if it weren't for a few things....
1. You can't join any Factions.
2. The game is way too short.
3. The mutants aren't dangerous at all, unless you only have a pistol I suppose.
4. Enemy accuracy with inaccurate weapons.....why can they snipe me with a pistol or shotgun but they can't hit me with a sniper when I'm sitting still? Not fun!
5. THE BIGGEST GRIPE: Enemies are constantly spotting and shooting me through the walls! This is rediculous and completely game breaking! They know where I am at all times and if I stick my head around the corner, I take a bullet between the eyes. The first time I played through this wasn't really a problem, but it seems the more I play, the more psychic they get! I can't have fun with this game anymore....its become tedius because of this. I really hope a patch helps fix this, but I know there won't be one
All in all its a good game but it reaaaallllyyy would've helped them if they would've just played through the game about 5 times and when they saw something happen (like enemies constantly headshotting me through concrete walls) they should ask themselves, "Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" And obviously it would count as bad and they would've fixed it before releasing the game. Something tells me they have learned alot from SoC so Clear Skies should be just that.
the end :0
and i respond in ur pond