On forum: 04/02/2007
Message edited by:
Repair Mod (Rus-Ita-Eng-Fra-Esp-Ger-Cze-Pol) (2.5)|
Repair Mod (all traders) with mulitlanguage.
74205 for english translation revision and spanish translation.
Carlos for true czech translation from slovak.
gomimin for german translation.
Hypnotoad for czech/slovak translation.
MoDD for creating the first repair mod.
Nanucq for french translation.
NoSf3rAtU for testing help and italian translation revision.
rucznoi for polish translation.
Also special thanks to MoDD who created the first, original repair mod and inspired me to continue it's development.
You can proceed in 2 ways:
1 if you haven't modified your "fsgame.ltx" file:
.1 - Extract the "gamedata” folder and "fsgame.ltx" file from your language folder (e.g. "eng" or "fra" or "cze" or "pol" of this archive in your game folder (e.g. default installation C rogram FilesTHQS.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl).
2 if you have modified the "fsgame.ltx" file:
.1 - Make sure you have modified the “fsgame.ltx” file located in your game folder for giving preference to the game files and not to game archives! Otherwise this mod will not work!
Search for the following line in the code of the “fsgame.ltx” file:
$game_data$ = false| true| $fs_root$| gamedata
and change it to:
$game_data$ = true| true| $fs_root$| gamedata
.2 - Extract the "gamedata” folder of this archive in your game folder (e.g. default installation C rogram FilesTHQS.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl).
2.4 -> 2.5
- Added true Czech translation.
- Added German translation.
- Added Polish translation.
2.3 -> 2.4
- Little bug with Sidorovich dialogs.
- Fixed English translation grammatical errors.
- Added true Spanish translation.
- Czech translation.
2.0 -> 2.3
- Now all main traders can repair weapons.
- All traders have their personal dialogs.
- Now you can see the price of the repair and choose to carry it out or not.
- The price of the repair is based on the weapon/armor condition and the trader fees.
- Dialogs are more articulated.
- French translation.
Rapidshare Folder with Stalker Stuff. (Patches, Mods)
Do you need a rapidshare mirror for your mod? Drop me a mail, so i can include it in my folder