Due to Zone Wars V1 being dead. I've decided to reupload it after making a few small adjusments and additions. Explained Below.
This was built on the V1.0005 Patch.
Zone Wars Rerelease with adjustments and additions.
- FW V1 as a base
- New Ragdoll physics - Ragdoll physics V1.3
- Ai Pack 1.0005 - Medkit, Suit, Grenade and Camp Cleaning
- Elements of Thomas Geidon's mod - Random weapon loadouts
- Elements of Arsenal weapons
- Rulix - NPC GL
- Arena Extension Mod
- Body Looting
- Money Looting (NPC's also take money)
- New spawns - done via script
- Blowouts from Priboi
- Misc Gameplay Tweaks (IE Bar murder fix etc)
New Fixes and Updates Thanks to -=Grunt=-
- Balanced vanilla style weapon physics (Including Arsenal weapons)
- AK47/AKM and M16A1 added (New model and skin for AKM/AK47)
- More variety and balance in the weapon randomization system, includes scopes, silencers and grenade launchers, AP ammo for Master Stalkers and more!
- ABC Sleeping bag (With inventory icon )
- Repair mod
Credit goes out to:
Creators of Arsenal
Creators of Rulix
Creators of Ai Pack
Creators of AEM + The english translation team = Siro + Darius
Creators of the Ragdoll Physics pack
AMK for the body looting
NOTE: Zombie's (Unarmed) are slightly buggy, it's a error pertaining to the model and there's nothing I can do about it. If you wish to avoid this go to Configs - Blowout and edit the mutants.ltx and remove ALL traces of zombie from blowout spawns.
Could you tell me the files needed for the Rulix NPC GL, body looting and spawns? I'm looking for a good seamless script spawn method. Oh and what do you mean by new ragdoll physics? Does it fix the crazy dead NPCs whre they judder and jump around? If so I'm interested in that too
The hell if I remember dude. A lot of files merging and tinkering were going on with this over a long time span. And by which, bodies are heavier. And won't like slowly glide down falls and such, when shot they slump and drop. They also when falling fall a lot faster and harder.
seeing as how Steelhawk92 haven't been active here for quite some time and the last date on this thread goes back to 2012; registering to the forums and jumping into this thread like a jack-in-the-box with an unhealthy attitude won't get you far, now will it?
how 'bout you at least try to ask a little nicely, huh? some common fucking courtesy isn't too much to ask for.