I don’t know if this forum section is still relevant seeing as the title is out but just posting in case it does make a difference.
For me I would ask for the following to be seriously considered if at all possible.
Allow the binding of mouse buttons above numbers 1 and 2 so people can use additional mouse buttons where present.
Remove the pre-bound time acceleration & deceleration functions of the keypad keys.
Full 16:10 and 16:9 aspect ratio support for people using monitors with native resolutions in these ratio’s, even if this is only possible for the single player part of the game it would please a great deal of people.
A lot of people are highly anticipating Dedicated Server Files, if these are planned could we ask if they would be with a patch or released earlier.
Servers get massive frame lag after about 10 minutes of play time when a lot of players on it. (Will need to clarify this one a bit more with the op)
Having a button that lets you go prone without having to hit crouch first.
Are official games hosting servers budgeted and planned or is this something that is not intended?
Collision detection with other player models/NPC’s seems to be uneven, where they may move you buy walking into you but you can’t move them in the same way. (Will need to clarify this one a bit more with the op)
Could slow health regeneration as seen in the single player be implemented for multi-player with the difference that it doesn’t regenerate health completely just enough so when you’re heavily wounded you can actually recover just enough to move normally.
That’s all from me just now, hopefully others that have issues they would love to see addressed in a patch for the title will add to this thread making a coherent list of items the community would like to see looked at.
- Servers get massive frame lag after about 10 mins of play time with a lot of players on it.
- Having a button that lets you go prone without having to hit crouch first
- Could we have some official servers?? Gotta get this game going and its not helping when theres no official servers from you guys.
- Remove the feature where you can be SHOVED, its really annoying when youre trying to aim only to have a teammate bump into you and pushes you over.
- Slow health regen like the SP but doesnt fill up completely just enough so when youre gimped you can actually recover enough to move normally.
Thanks for the posts I added them to the op, just to confirm though spider161, I changed the wording just slightly of some of the points you raised just to try and keep the post neater, I think I understood your meaning mostly but if you want to check what I typed up for #5-9 just to make sure I didn’t miss-represent your meaning.