| 15:18:44 16 June 2019
On forum: 09/22/2007
Message edited by:
Hi Vintar, long time no see.|
*After reaching the top floor, PCD goes down one floor and after adjusting his balaclava starts banging with a fist on a door that is covered by an old rusty steel plate. After waiting a short while a heavily accented voice answering in Russian can be heard from the inside:
- Yeah yeah, just a moment. Better be worth it, we aren't really open yet, just arrived late last evening. Who are you by the way coming at this ungodly time of the day?
- The red menace. Do you want to trade or not?
- ......very funny. Hope you have some five star stuff or I'll throw you down the stairs, we haven't even got breakfast yet.
The door slowly opens and reveals a man holding a Saiga-12 at the ready and an AS Val in a sling over his shoulder.
- Coast clear?
- Yeah Priest, for now. I'll try make it quick, can't take long before they put two and two together.
- ...and Dancer?
- So that's his name. Tucked away under the stairs. Best I could do. I better get this done with, I'll be back shortly.
/End Low Voices
PCD enters the corridor and backs up in the corner so Priest can close the door. He then enters the apartment throwing a quick glance around before entering the refurnished sleeping room where the trader greets him sourly.
- Better make it worth it. We are not open yet... Wait a minute, haven't I seen you before?
While placing an Ike dollar on the desk... - You got a package?
- Ah yes, just a moment ...while turning his back to PCD... unfortunately it got a little more expensive than expected ...opens the safe and takes out a package... but I'm sure nothing we can't work out.
As he turns back against PCD and places the package on the desk he suddenly realizes there's a gun pointed at him and tries reaching for a shotgun he has mounted under the desk.
In response PCD hits him on the side of the head with his gun.
- Haven't I warned you that some day you would take a bite bigger than you can chew?
Just as the Trader starts realizing what is about to happen, PCD pulls the trigger and puts a bullet through his head.
As PCD picks up the Ike and starts heading back to the corridor, thumping on the door can be heard followed by shouting if things are OK inside.*
Resting in pieces:
Win10 Pro 64-bit
16 GB RAM
CPU: i7 3930K
GPU: Nvidia GTX 980Ti Hybrid
Soundcard: Creative SB Recon3D Fatal1ty Pro PCIe
27'' Monitor @ 2560*1440
All ran at stock speeds.
| 06:39:38 19 June 2019
On forum: 08/30/2014
Vintar: Yep, real life can be as busy as a tunnel full of bloodsuckers. Welcome back mon..|
TS: Hopefuly Stalker 2 will happen before my ashes are spread on my local coastal shoreline
Molecule, it's been a while since my last cold beer and bowl of peanuts. Can you do the magic here? *Puts cash on the bar*