ProjectsWhat's NewDownloadsCommunitySupportCompany
Forum Index » S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Forum » Mod discussion
ZRP - A joint effort in fixing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

« Previous 10 events | 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 | Next 10 events »
Question Do YOU want an unofficial patch?
Answers
Yes, I'm desperate!
Yeh, why not...
I don't care either way.
Could easily do without it...
Decane, stop spamming the forums with your dumb ideas! NO!
Posted by/on
Question/AnswerMake Newest Up Sort by Descending
  02:58:22  21 April 2019
profilee-mailreply Message URLTo the Top
100RadsBar
100RadsBar - Formerly known as LoboTheMan
(Resident)

 

 
On forum: 06/03/2009
Messages: 1648
I am almost through the last level before the final area before the final telepport. I think the teleport the should beam me to the last battleground put me the roof on an adjacent building. A large group of Snorks appeared on the roof.
But there does not seem to be any way of the building.
I have a couple of screenshots:

https://i.postimg.cc/XqVPLrMh/ss-100radsbar-04-21-19-01-37-54-l12-stancia-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/kMcz4vKd/ss-100radsbar-04-21-19-01-37-58-l12-stancia-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/qMvYC6x6/ss-100radsbar-04-21-19-01-41-15-l12-stancia-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/jd316qMg/ss-100radsbar-04-21-19-01-43-39-l12-stancia-2.jpg
  08:16:25  21 April 2019
profilee-mailreply Message URLTo the Top
NatVac
Senior Resident
 

 
On forum: 06/15/2007
 

Message edited by:
NatVac
04/21/2019 8:18:14
Messages: 4263
Current Zone Reclamation Project (ZRP) download site:
http://www.metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/
ZRP FAQ: http://www.metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/ZRP_FAQ.html

Please read the documentation in the mod's archive before posting here. And your question might already be answered elsewhere; you can try Google with the search parameter site:gsc-game.com to check this site.

Have a crash? A freeze or lockup? A BSOD? A shutdown? Go here, first:

---QUOTATION---
"Crash To Desktop (CTD): Causes and Treatment":
https://www.gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_id=11715&sec_id=12

Crashes still in the game:
http://www.metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/CrashesStillInTheGame.html
---END QUOTATION---


Read the "Find your log file" section. Most "crashes" are fixable, but we need the info from the end of the log file.

Bugs in STALKER-SoC: http://www.metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/BugsInSTALKER.html
Troubleshooting FAQ: http://www.metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/TroubleshootingFAQ.html

Feel free to mention any bugs or crashes you know that are missing from the list.

If you don't start a new game, there may still be some minor problems with your saved games. The saves are modified versions of the all.spawn file present when you started your current game. Saved games based on mods might also include custom items from those mods, and support for them will need to be properly merged to avoid crashes.
__________

---QUOTATION---
In regards to playing om Master, and finding better artifacts, I did stumble upon a Battery artifact in the water close to the soldier that is hiding. If my memory serves me, it is the first time I have found a Battery in Agroprom.

I did also find a Goldfish artifacts in the factory area in Agroprom. Which I do not remember ever finding before.
---END QUOTATION---


Apologies, 100RadsBar. I started replying to your older post, but it somehow was not posted with the above info on the previous page.

The Battery has always been there. Search for af_dummy_battery in alife_l03_agroprom.ltx in the extracted all.spawn files.

The Goldfish artifact has been randomly spawned around strong Vortex anomalies. While there are 42 Vortex anomalies on the Agroprom level, only three are strong ones. The remaining 39 are weak and have an 80% chance of a Wrenched and a 20% chance of a Gravi. The strong Vortex anomalies are 20% chance of Wrenched, 60% chance of Gravi, and 20% chance of Goldfish artifacts. The most I've seen on a playthrough is two Goldfish, the usual amount is zero. I've played a lot of complete games of SoC.

---QUOTATION---
One thing that that slipped through proofreading is in the PDA entry called: The Agroprom Operation. In the entry called: Investigation report, there is a passage that reads: "on radiation-affected soil, from 12.05.2012 to 25.05.2012."
As far as I remember, the game start 01.05.2012, so the date would have to be corrected in the document. I am not sure which would be the correct date, But I can read through the messages just to check.
However, i could not find the text in the \gamedata\config\text\eng folder, I did a search in all the XML files with Notepad++, but I could not find the correct entry. Is it stored some other place?
---END QUOTATION---


Nice find; there's a lot that is still being found that "slipped through proofreading". That particular entry can be found in \config\text\eng\stable_storyline_info_agroprom.xml.

---QUOTATION---
I can see with the latest all.spawn file that I did not finish moving all the LC's, I will move the LC from Cordon to Garbage so that the player can leave the house and go a bit up the road before the LC is activated. There are some other LC's that I still want to move:
Pripyat to CNPP
Army Warehouse to Bar
Pripyat to Red Forest (can't remember If I moved that in Ver. 3.2.5).
---END QUOTATION---


I have the 3.2.5 all.spawn but I have not decompiled it yet, so I can't say at the moment.

---QUOTATION---
I was looking through the script files in ZRP. And I was wondering if the zlc.script file could be used/modified for use in Priboi Story Overhaul, The extra LC's would be nice to have in PSO Ver. 3.3 .
---END QUOTATION---


It sure could. Feel free to use it. Note that the qualifiers are info_portions that might not apply in Priboi Story; you'll need to use ones that fit your point of progress. Or just add them all at the beginning of the game if you want.

---QUOTATION---
I am almost through the last level before the final area before the final telepport. I think the teleport the should beam me to the last battleground put me the roof on an adjacent building. A large group of Snorks appeared on the roof.
But there does not seem to be any way of the building.
---END QUOTATION---


That's "working as designed". You were warned. This is doable; look for clues on what to do next. Tip: make a save before trying something different. And congratulations on making it this far!
  14:48:57  21 April 2019
profilee-mailreply Message URLTo the Top
MrSeyker
Senior Resident
 

 
On forum: 03/21/2010
 

Message edited by:
MrSeyker
04/21/2019 14:51:01
Messages: 427
Do the dates of the Agroprom operation really need correcting, though?

Yes, the game starts on the 1st of May, and you'll reach the Agroprom probably on a couple of in-game days, but that doesn't really mean Marked One only spent under a week of in-universe time doing errands for Sid before heading deeper into the Zone.

The Agroprom Operation takes place on the second to fourth weeks after the start of the game. That seems to me like a reasonable amount of time for word of the Army conducting investigation on the Institute to reach the Cordon and for Sid to send Marked One.
  19:44:49  21 April 2019
profilee-mailreply Message URLTo the Top
100RadsBar
100RadsBar - Formerly known as LoboTheMan
(Resident)

 

 
On forum: 06/03/2009
Messages: 1648
@NatVac:

If it is by design then all is OK.
Will try to see if I can find a way out.

There were some Monolith soldiers that spawned on the ground on the west side of the building (The side where the PC blue icon is located on the fourth screenshot in my previous post).
Due to the ever present glitch in the world geometry they were hitting me on the roof of the building even when they were located on the ground.

De-compiling the all.spawn might be difficult. I tried once, but it kept popping up with some errors (as far as I remember). If my memory serves me, I think there was some error during the compiling of the all.spawn when it initially created by team Dezowave.
I use XrSpawner to open the all.spawn, and to make the changes I can, it has some limitations, but gets most of the job done
  22:05:48  21 April 2019
profilee-mailreply Message URLTo the Top
insanelazarez
Yeah, Good Luck With That...
(Resident)

 

 
On forum: 01/31/2009
Messages: 1071

---QUOTATION---
De-compiling the all.spawn might be difficult. I tried once, but it kept popping up with some errors (as far as I remember)
---END QUOTATION---



If i am not mistaken it's the error "Data Left" ... something.
  00:20:17  22 April 2019
profilee-mailreply Message URLTo the Top
100RadsBar
100RadsBar - Formerly known as LoboTheMan
(Resident)

 

 
On forum: 06/03/2009
Messages: 1648

---QUOTATION---
De-compiling the all.spawn might be difficult. I tried once, but it kept popping up with some errors (as far as I remember)

If i am not mistaken it's the error "Data Left" ... something.
---END QUOTATION---



Something like that, and others if I remember correctly

@NatVac, I found a way. I will not spoil it here

The game has run flawless, no CTD, or any other problems.
It seems to me that there are fewer enemy spawning at the last stage of the last level..
So for me I can give a for the alternate all.spawn.

There is a it increase in difficulty, because the teleports are changed a bit from the original, it does not guide you the same way as in the vanilla. But i think that new, and returning players would not mind (at least I do not )
  10:17:44  24 April 2019
profilee-mailreply Message URLTo the Top
MrSeyker
Senior Resident
 

 
On forum: 03/21/2010
 

Message edited by:
MrSeyker
04/26/2019 0:59:44
Messages: 427
NatVac, I read your post about InGameCC mod for ZRP on Reddit, and I decided to adapt the mod.

It's something that I had already attempted before, but never got around to finish.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6wr5h5tr6gdj9jz/InGameCC_for_ZRP_1.07.rar/file

As far as I have tested, it works fine. I've edited the original code on some parts, particularly to improve the presentation of the conversation with the c-con representative.

I'm thinking that the fonts and the ui_iconstotal file can be removed (the later really doesn't seem to be used as far as I've tested).

I'm working on a lite version that removes these files, and renames the files for the sarcofag voice, and the files that reference that. It's not done, because I'm trying to find further elements to remove.

EDIT:

Original download had troubles with the Sound Management modifier options and the generic subtitles were not working. Fixed them. Download link remains the same, just replace the files.
  10:37:24  24 April 2019
profilee-mailreply Message URLTo the Top
easy peasy
(Novice)
 
On forum: 08/26/2018
 

Message edited by:
easy peasy
04/24/2019 10:57:27
Messages: 21
On version 1.0006 there is a problem with the display of credits for example at the time where the level design is specified. This can be corrected if in all rows where width="0" is set to width="300"
fix:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zcEjEx9THTpZtQ3OXk6JHkZly7KBHjB-
by the Way on the account of prices, when entering into the Freedom of price, the truth became more profitable to buy\sell
  17:25:16  28 April 2019
profilee-mailreply Message URLTo the Top
100RadsBar
100RadsBar - Formerly known as LoboTheMan
(Resident)

 

 
On forum: 06/03/2009
Messages: 1648
I did encounter a strange CTD/Crash.

It might be related to the other mods i have merged. But here goes

When picking up modified Ziphty Viper V2-5.56, lightweight (pistol slot),
It works fine, and i can move it to the pistol slot, and put it back into the inventory. However when dropping the gun on the ground, or on another body, or stash box the game crashes.

I get this error log:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : assertion failed
[error]Function : CSafeFixedRotationState::create
[error]File : e:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrgame\phvalidevalues.h
[error]Line : 81
[error]Description : dBodyStateValide(b)


stack trace:
  10:13:36  29 April 2019
profilee-mailreply Message URLTo the Top
Lowpro18
(Novice)
 
On forum: 04/28/2014
 

Message edited by:
Lowpro18
04/29/2019 10:21:52
Messages: 16
I entered the level to do side quest for barkeep and standing on top of the hill before the electro anomaly and the flipped car i looked towards the camp of stalkers where vampire is with my vintar scope then the crash happened.. I have no other mods installed and its on version 1.0004 on the latest ZRP 1.09 XR3a

! Cannot build GAME path! (object dog_normal23932)
! CURRENT LEVEL : l04_darkvalley
! CURRENT game point position : [-26.775509][0.866714][-168.281006]

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : I != levels().end()
[error]Function : GameGraph::CHeader::level
[error]File : e:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrgame\game_graph_inline.h
[error]Line : 171
[error]Description : there is no specified level in the game graph : 179


stack trace:

Scheduler tried to update object dog_normal23932
! Cannot build GAME path! (object dog_normal23932)
! CURRENT LEVEL : l04_darkvalley
! CURRENT game point position : [-26.775509][0.866714][-168.281006]

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : I != levels().end()
[error]Function : GameGraph::CHeader::level
[error]File : e:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrgame\game_graph_inline.h
[error]Line : 171
[error]Description : there is no specified level in the game graph : 179


stack trace:
 
Each word should be at least 3 characters long.
Search:    
Search conditions:    - spaces as AND    - spaces as OR   
 
Forum Index » S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Forum » Mod discussion
 

All short dates are in Month-Day-Year format.


 

Copyright © 1995-2019 GSC Game World. All rights reserved.
This site is best viewed in Internet Explorer 4.xx and up and Javascript enabled. Webmaster.
Opera Software products are not supported.
If any problem concerning the site functioning under Opera Software appears apply
to Opera Software technical support service.